@Czecho, Moni, könnt Ihr das mal übersetzen: " NHL Premiere Prague 2010 V pondělí 3. 5. budou na tiskové konferenci oznámeny informace o zahájení předprodeje a cenách vstupenek na NHL Premiere Prague 2010. Po 12 hodině je pochopitelně nadete i zde."
ich vermute, der Ticketverkauf beginnt am 3.5.?
Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair.
Mal die Infos für den Verkauf von den tickets in Prag... ;-)
How to Book Basic information
* Internet booking of tickets is available for the customers from 8.00 am of the day following after the ticket sales started, by means of on-line terminals at the collection points of SAZKA, a.s., until two days prior the action date. * Within a framework of a single order it is possible to book 5 tickets for the same action as the maximum. * To complete the ticket booking procedure, it is necessary to login, i.e. to register the orderer as a new customer. * More ticket bookings can be made under the same user´s name. * The Internet booking is valid until 11.59 pm of the following calendar day. * Before it is paid, the Internet booking can be reduced or cancelled in the customer´s menu on Internet. * The booking must be paid in term in cash at any collection point of SAZKA, a.s., in the Czech Republic. * The collection points of SAZKA, a.s. equipped with on-line terminals can be found at the post offices of Česká pošta, in newspaper and tobacco shops, in gas stations and shopping chains and on other places. * Uncollected ticket booking is cancelled automatically and the tickets are returned for sale.
* Click on the link TICKETS allowing to book seats for the selected event. * A window with a plan of the Arena will open. The number of free seats in each sector will be shown in the list on the left side (Sector, Free Seats). If the required sector is not displayed, all seats in such sector have already been booked or sold. * Sector details can be accessed by clicking on the sector number in the list on the left side, or directly on its area in the Arena plan. The detail of the selected sector copies its position on the plan of the hall. If no seats are displayed in the required section, click here to install Macromedia Flash Player.
* Available price categories together with the name, place and date of the event event are listed in the upper part of the window. Individual price categories are marked on the plan by different colours. Free seats are highlighted by black borders. The exact location of a particular seat (Sector/Row/Seat) will be displayed by dragging the mouse to a free seat. * By clicking on a free seat, the seat colour will change and the seat will become red. By this, you will add the seat to your booking (if the seat is grey, it means that it has been booked by another customer). Details of seats booked by you will be displayed in the frame on the upper right side. Seats that are ready for your booking will keep such status for not more than 10 minutes. After the expiry of such period, these seats will be released for booking by other customers. By a repeated click on seats marked by you or on the command “Cancel marked”, you will release these seat for booking by other customers. Then click Confirm. * A customer can book a maximum of 5 admission tickets by a single order. If these seats are in different price categories, the system will allocate to each to each of them a separate twelve-digit booking number.
* To complete booking, it is necessary to log inor to register. * An existing customer will fill his name and password in the appropriate boxes on the upper right side and will press Confirm (click here if you have forgotten your password). * A new customer will register by entering data into the registration form and pressing Registration. Data marked by an asterisk are mandatory. Please pay increased attention to the registration, particularly to the accuracy of your e-mail address on which a booking confirmation will be promptly sent. The log-in name and password selected by you will enable you to book tickets for further offered events.
* After successful log-in (reservation), your log-in name will appear on the upper part of the screen in the ticket reservation window for the selected event.
* The booking of tickets will be completed by clicking the button Book. * The tickets will be booked after your consent with Terms and Conditions and O2 arena Visitor’s Rules.
* Your order will be confirmed by the notification of a twelve-digit booking number in a new window (if you order seats in different price categories, a separate number for each of them will appear). Without receiving this number, the booking has not been created. booking statement includes data about booked admission tickets and the total booking amount. This on-line booking is valid for 1 calendar day of the booking date.
* Book tickets must be paid when due to an on-line terminal at any sales outlet of SAZKA, a.s., where you will also receive the ticket(s). SAZKA's sales outlets are situated mostly on the Czech Post counters, in newspapers and tobacco shops, in fuel station networks and shopping chains and are marked by SAZKA's logo. * Data entered into the registration form can be changed, booking can be cancelled or the number of booked seats can be reduced under the relevant command in the menu, which can be accessed by logging into the booking system on the portal http://www.sazkaticket.cz on the left side, using your log-in name and password.
Reisetermin: Freitag, 8.10. bis Sonntag, 10.10.2010 (Stockholm) bzw. Montag, 11.10.2010 (Prag)
* Stockholm: * selbstständige Anreise am 8.10. * 8.10. vsl. 20.30 Uhr NHL-Spiel San Jose Sharks - Columbus Blue Jackets * 9.10. vsl. 20.30 Uhr NHL-Spiel Columbus Blue Jackets - San Jose Sharks * selbstständige Abreise am 10.10.
€ 345,- pro Person (Doppelzimmer)
* Prag: * selbstständige Anreise am 8.10. * 9.10. vsl. 18 Uhr NHL-Spiel Boston Bruins - Phoenix Coyotes * 10.10. vsl. 16 Uhr NHL-Spiel Phoenix Coyotes - Boston Bruins * selbstständige Abreise am 11.10.
€ 395,- pro Person (Doppelzimmer),
wobei Eintrittskarten (Sitzplätze Oberrang) für die NHL-Spiele und die Übernachtungen mit Frühstück in guten Mittelklassehotels in zentraler Lage für die Dauer des Aufenthaltes im Preis bereits enthalten sind.